A mid-winter political run down of recent numerous events here and south of the border
A discussion of two specific quotations about varied religious views operating in a democratic society sent in by a reader
Ah, the joys (ahem!) of winter driving...
Once again January rolls around and we celebrate Crime Stoppers Month across Canada with several local initiatives
A good many people think that holding on to bitterness is no big deal, but in fact it has devastating effects on our daily lives.
We are looking for regular or semi-regular columnists, able to discuss topics of local interest. We can't pay you, but we'll make your words look good and provide Internet-wide exposure. Contact us by e-mail for more information.
- Crime Stoppers Corner - January 2017 Edition
- Let's get rid of Toxic Baggage as we start the New Year
- Decisions, Decisions
- Year End Stuff
- Is Jesus a Tiny Christmas Baby or is He the Powerful Creator
- The Second Annual Lumpy Awards
- A Fresh Look At The Virgin Birth
- Retail Madness Part Two
- Starting Points - 2 - The Primary Sources
- Some Comments on Recent Events
- My Annual Christmas Rant
- Crime Stoppers Corner - December 2016 Edition
- Starting Points - 1 God The Empiricist
- Hey Jude! ... A Theology Project
- Another Surprise Vote Result?
- Silly Urban Vehicles
- Retail Insanity and Rip Offs Part One
- Time Travel: The Sequel
- Crime Stoppers Corner - November 2016 Edition
- Support our Regional Airport
- The Dictatorship of Relativism
- Book Sale, Water, and Team Names
- Disproportional Misrepresentation
- Crime Stoppers Corner - October 2016 Edition
- The Changing Seasons