Recognizing that true Christianity involves: repentance from sin, a belief in Jesus, and following Jesusís commands and teachings
Need something, anything, to celebrate - look no further then the Merry Month of May!
Just a few (common sense?) thoughts about some of the road adulterations and and intersection atrocities being built
The rise of 'Cultural Christianity' and the inability of believers in recognizing the difference between it and True Christianity
The Great Downtown parking dilemma - To Park or Not to Park. That is the Question
We are looking for regular or semi-regular columnists, able to discuss topics of local interest. We can't pay you, but we'll make your words look good and provide Internet-wide exposure. Contact us by e-mail for more information.
- Cultural Christianity? There is a Better way Forward - Part 1
- Downtown Dilemma: To Park or Not to Park.
- Finding Light In The Crisis
- Swearing In and Cussing Out
- Two Budgets, A Dinner, Terror and Other Stuff
- Low Sunday
- Garage Sales Part Two
- Lazarus, Easter, and Beyond
- Holy Week
- Garage Sale Season is Here
- Time Traveling
- Quantum Christ
- Flying, Then and Now
- How to Destroy Movies? Use CGI and Shake the Camera.
- In the Light of His Countenance
- Our CF-18s: A Different Perspective
- Forty - Carême - Cuaresma.
- Ash Wednesday
- Groundhog Day, La Loche Shootings, No More Printed Mercury
- Wheaton College Suspends Professor for Making Nice to Muslims
- A Little Bit About a Lot of Things
- Guelph's Evangelical Churches - Caring and Engaged
- A Great Disturbance in the Force
- Canterbury Bishops Censure American Church
- Our Refugee Crisis