"Are Christians under the gun of persecution? Why? Is it normal? Is there anything we can do to prepare?"
A word or two about the recently finished summer Olympics
A column with a topic little closer to home this week
The August 2016 edition of the Crime Stoppers corner, a monthly newsletter for Guelph and Wellington residents
Can we be certain in our beliefs about Jesus? On what basis? Is there a danger we will end up oppressing people because of certainty?
We are looking for regular or semi-regular columnists, able to discuss topics of local interest. We can't pay you, but we'll make your words look good and provide Internet-wide exposure. Contact us by e-mail for more information.
- Crime Stoppers Corner - August 2016 Edition
- I have no doubts about Christianity, based on solid evidence
- Electoral Reform Part One
- Hillary or Donald. Aaaargh
- Jerry Falwell: Man of vision and courage
- Ghosts of Columns Past
- Canadian Anglican Church Suffers Shipwreck
- Trucks: Pickup and Wannabe.
- Jesus Was Not Politically Correct
- No Summer Reruns on the Curmudgeon Channel
- Crime Stoppers Corner
- Canada Day Celebrations and Fireworks
- Jesus Refuses to Leave Us Unchanged
- Singing our National Anthem
- From Queen's Park to Orlando
- Does Any Religion Provide Certainty Of Going To Heaven?
- All Sorts of Soap Operas From Politics to Missing Rodents
- Crime Stoppers Corner - June 2016 Edition
- Why Do People Reject Christianity
- Market Madness and a Political Post Script
- Different Sandbox, More Bad Behaviour: Adult Supervision Require
- Four Ways Christians Should Respond to Radical Islamic Jihad
- Angry Birds and Other Stuff
- How to find a safe place in an age of terrorism