The recent closing of two Anglican churches in Guelph and the decline of members in Anglican churches nation wide
Reading and understanding the Creation story as it might have been read by the various audiences for whom it was originally written
Have a question or topic you want to read about, send your comments to Rev. Robert
Reading the evidence in the gospels for the Resurrection
Wanted - a physicist's views on the Resurrection being the empirical evidence that Jesus was the unique presence of the God among us
We are looking for regular or semi-regular columnists, able to discuss topics of local interest. We can't pay you, but we'll make your words look good and provide Internet-wide exposure. Contact us by e-mail for more information.
- Reading The Evidence
- Wanted - A Physicist
- All the Lonely People
- A Question Box?
- Question Box?
- The Logic Of Sacrifice
- The Binding of Isaac
- A Man With The World On His Shoulder
- Churches Dropping Like Flies!
- The Sexiest Book In The Bible!
- Cain's Wife And Other Connundrums
- The Compatibility of the Creation Story and Biology
- The Compatibility of the Creation Story and Astronomy
- The Feast of Jordan
- Musings About Taking Down The Christmas Tree
- A Christmas Story - No Room At The Inn
- The Christmas Story - The Virgin Birth
- A Christmas To Believe In - Jesus's Birth Date
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - What The Magi Saw
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - Part Three
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - Part II
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - Part 1 Bah! Humbug!
- Thoughts For Remembrance Day
- Terror, The Price Of Spiritual Vacuum
- The Celebration of Reformation Sunday