The second installment of the Creation Story, with a look at how it relates to biology
The first in a three part series delving into the Creation Story and its compatibility with astronomy
This week is the Feast of Jordan, and Jesus's baptism in the river Jordan
A grumpy old man meditates on taking down the Christmas tree
A last look at the Christmas Story - the place of Jesus's birth
We are looking for regular or semi-regular columnists, able to discuss topics of local interest. We can't pay you, but we'll make your words look good and provide Internet-wide exposure. Contact us by e-mail for more information.
- Musings About Taking Down The Christmas Tree
- A Christmas Story - No Room At The Inn
- The Christmas Story - The Virgin Birth
- A Christmas To Believe In - Jesus's Birth Date
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - What The Magi Saw
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - Part Three
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - Part II
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - Part 1 Bah! Humbug!
- Thoughts For Remembrance Day
- Terror, The Price Of Spiritual Vacuum
- The Celebration of Reformation Sunday
- Thank God, The Roof Leaks!
- The Ultimate O.M.G. Experience
- The Paradigm Shift - Everyday Moments of 'OMG'
- The Paradigm Shift - The 'Oh My God' Moments
- The Paradigm Shift - Putting Our Faith In Jesus
- Seeing Is Believing - Part Four
- Seeing Is Believing - Part Three
- Seeing Is Believing - Part Two
- Seeing Is Believing, Part One - The Apologetic
- Comfort in Time of Grief
- The Annual Remembrance of the Transfiguration
- Born To Trouble, Take Four: A Gospel Trailer
- Born To Trouble, Take Three: Not Pie In The Sky
- Born To Trouble, Take Two: Really Bad Orthodoxy