True Christians are transformed people. Christ did not save people so that we can live comfortably wallowing in our sins.
In a nod to the upcoming Canada Day celebrations, a fews about our National Anthem
From Queen’s Park to Orlando - and other in between
Death and taxes are the only certainties in this life. But is that true? Can we know for sure what will happen to us after we die?
We are looking for regular or semi-regular columnists, able to discuss topics of local interest. We can't pay you, but we'll make your words look good and provide Internet-wide exposure. Contact us by e-mail for more information.
- Does Any Religion Provide Certainty Of Going To Heaven?
- All Sorts of Soap Operas From Politics to Missing Rodents
- Crime Stoppers Corner - June 2016 Edition
- Why Do People Reject Christianity
- Market Madness and a Political Post Script
- Different Sandbox, More Bad Behaviour: Adult Supervision Require
- Four Ways Christians Should Respond to Radical Islamic Jihad
- Angry Birds and Other Stuff
- How to find a safe place in an age of terrorism
- Desperately Seeking Party Leaders
- Interior by Elizabeth
- Crime Stoppers Corner - May Edition
- Cultural Christianity? There is a Better way Forward Part III
- Bike Wars
- Cultural Christianity? There is a Better way Forward - Part 2
- Celebrating the Merry Month of May
- Road Diets and Other Atrocities
- Cultural Christianity? There is a Better way Forward - Part 1
- Downtown Dilemma: To Park or Not to Park.
- Crime Stoppers Corner
- Finding Light In The Crisis
- Swearing In and Cussing Out
- Two Budgets, A Dinner, Terror and Other Stuff
- Low Sunday
- Garage Sales Part Two