A few more ideas about electoral reform here in Canada, that we are sure Stephan Harper will not like!
What can we begin to do now to prepare for persecution? Is it possible to live above anxiety and fear in this present age?
The Downey Road/Nicka Road traffic problem rears its ugly head, again!
Persecution is a blessing. And its also a normal part of the Christian life...you've got to be kidding.
More ideas on electoral reform...
We are looking for regular or semi-regular columnists, able to discuss topics of local interest. We can't pay you, but we'll make your words look good and provide Internet-wide exposure. Contact us by e-mail for more information.
- Helping Christians Get Ready for Persecution: Part 2
- Electoral Reform Part Two
- If You Use the Roads, You Must Pay
- Helping Christians Get Ready for Persecution: Part 1
- The Old Limping Games
- Terror and Waste
- Crime Stoppers Corner - August 2016 Edition
- I have no doubts about Christianity, based on solid evidence
- Electoral Reform Part One
- Hillary or Donald. Aaaargh
- Jerry Falwell: Man of vision and courage
- Ghosts of Columns Past
- Canadian Anglican Church Suffers Shipwreck
- Trucks: Pickup and Wannabe.
- Jesus Was Not Politically Correct
- No Summer Reruns on the Curmudgeon Channel
- Crime Stoppers Corner
- Canada Day Celebrations and Fireworks
- Jesus Refuses to Leave Us Unchanged
- Singing our National Anthem
- From Queen's Park to Orlando
- Does Any Religion Provide Certainty Of Going To Heaven?
- All Sorts of Soap Operas From Politics to Missing Rodents
- Crime Stoppers Corner - June 2016 Edition