Reading and understanding the Creation story as it might have been read by the various audiences for whom it was originally written
Have a question or topic you want to read about, send your comments to Rev. Robert
Reading the evidence in the gospels for the Resurrection
Wanted - a physicist's views on the Resurrection being the empirical evidence that Jesus was the unique presence of the God among us
The crucifix, a symbol that reminds us that in our loneliness and our suffering we're not alone
We are looking for regular or semi-regular columnists, able to discuss topics of local interest. We can't pay you, but we'll make your words look good and provide Internet-wide exposure. Contact us by e-mail for more information.
- Wanted - A Physicist
- All the Lonely People
- A Question Box?
- Question Box?
- The Logic Of Sacrifice
- The Binding of Isaac
- A Man With The World On His Shoulder
- Churches Dropping Like Flies!
- The Sexiest Book In The Bible!
- Cain's Wife And Other Connundrums
- The Compatibility of the Creation Story and Biology
- The Compatibility of the Creation Story and Astronomy
- The Feast of Jordan
- Musings About Taking Down The Christmas Tree
- A Christmas Story - No Room At The Inn
- The Christmas Story - The Virgin Birth
- A Christmas To Believe In - Jesus's Birth Date
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - What The Magi Saw
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - Part Three
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - Part II
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - Part 1 Bah! Humbug!
- Thoughts For Remembrance Day
- Terror, The Price Of Spiritual Vacuum
- The Celebration of Reformation Sunday
- Thank God, The Roof Leaks!