Examining who wrote Jesus's birth story in the second installment of A Christmas You Can Believe In - Who Wrote The Christmas Story?
Join us over the Advent season for a serial, titled A Christmas You Can Believe In, exploring the first Christmas events
Remembering with humility and enormous gratitude the soldiers and the fallen who gave their lives for our freedom
The costs a society has to pay when government and church separate
The observation of Reformation Sunday, credited to the Reverend Dr Martin Luther, started on 31 October 1517
We are looking for regular or semi-regular columnists, able to discuss topics of local interest. We can't pay you, but we'll make your words look good and provide Internet-wide exposure. Contact us by e-mail for more information.
- Terror, The Price Of Spiritual Vacuum
- The Celebration of Reformation Sunday
- Thank God, The Roof Leaks!
- The Ultimate O.M.G. Experience
- The Paradigm Shift - Everyday Moments of 'OMG'
- The Paradigm Shift - The 'Oh My God' Moments
- The Paradigm Shift - Putting Our Faith In Jesus
- Seeing Is Believing - Part Four
- Seeing Is Believing - Part Three
- Seeing Is Believing - Part Two
- Seeing Is Believing, Part One - The Apologetic
- Comfort in Time of Grief
- The Annual Remembrance of the Transfiguration
- Born To Trouble, Take Four: A Gospel Trailer
- Born To Trouble, Take Three: Not Pie In The Sky
- Born To Trouble, Take Two: Really Bad Orthodoxy
- Born To Trouble - Four takes On The Book of Job
- Monuments of Canadian Spirituality
- Review of Rent The Latest RCMPI Production
- Fuerza Puwersa Hosts Fifth Annual May Day Potluck
- U of G Local Professor Writing 'Robcall' Book
- Local Immigration Partnership Holds Annual Event
- Premier Attends Guelph's International Women's Day
- Learning by Doing: March Break in Mississippi
- Migrant Storytelling in Guelph