In the next installment of A Christmas To Believe In, a look at the dating Jesus's actual birth day
Part Four of our A Christmas You Can Believe In, examines the Christmas Star and What The Magi Saw
A Christmas You Can Believe In - Part Three - Somebody Messed With The Calendar
Examining who wrote Jesus's birth story in the second installment of A Christmas You Can Believe In - Who Wrote The Christmas Story?
Join us over the Advent season for a serial, titled A Christmas You Can Believe In, exploring the first Christmas events
We are looking for regular or semi-regular columnists, able to discuss topics of local interest. We can't pay you, but we'll make your words look good and provide Internet-wide exposure. Contact us by e-mail for more information.
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - Part II
- A Christmas You Can Believe In - Part 1 Bah! Humbug!
- Thoughts For Remembrance Day
- Terror, The Price Of Spiritual Vacuum
- The Celebration of Reformation Sunday
- Thank God, The Roof Leaks!
- The Ultimate O.M.G. Experience
- The Paradigm Shift - Everyday Moments of 'OMG'
- The Paradigm Shift - The 'Oh My God' Moments
- The Paradigm Shift - Putting Our Faith In Jesus
- Seeing Is Believing - Part Four
- Seeing Is Believing - Part Three
- Seeing Is Believing - Part Two
- Seeing Is Believing, Part One - The Apologetic
- Comfort in Time of Grief
- The Annual Remembrance of the Transfiguration
- Born To Trouble, Take Four: A Gospel Trailer
- Born To Trouble, Take Three: Not Pie In The Sky
- Born To Trouble, Take Two: Really Bad Orthodoxy
- Born To Trouble - Four takes On The Book of Job
- Monuments of Canadian Spirituality
- Review of Rent The Latest RCMPI Production
- Fuerza Puwersa Hosts Fifth Annual May Day Potluck
- U of G Local Professor Writing 'Robcall' Book
- Local Immigration Partnership Holds Annual Event