Why is it that charities which receive taxpayer funds do not need to hold public board meetings and open membership meetings?
An open letter to the resident of Guelph Wellington Township from Crime Stoppers
OPP Officer wishes to clarify some misinformation about the 'dash cams' or In-Car Cameras (ICCs) pilot project
The results are in, the 9th Annual Giant Book Sale was another huge success for the Friends of the Guelph Public Library
Letter writer suggests adding a seniors playground to the final concept for the new Riverside Park play space
The President of the Ontario Trucking Association responds to an article citing OPP statistics about truck safety on Ontario roads
Send Letters and comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crime Stoppers Open Letter To Residents
- OPP Clarify Facts About In-Car Cameras Pilot Project
- 9th Annual Giant Book Sale Huge Success!
- Build Seniors Playground in Guelph Parks
- Ontario Trucking Association Respond To Truck Safety
- Language Barrier Concerns In Recent Election
- Why Do We Still Need Public Libraries?
- Guelph's PC Candidate Comments on Education Deals
- Motorist Concerned With More Than Just Speeding Habits
- Social Media Usage Concerns Student
- A letter from the Wellington Halton-Hills NDP Youth Chair
- JCTA responds to health unit re: tanning
- Confections for compliance?
- Dan Moziar thanks The Fountain Pen