Skip to Content
The Fountain Pen, Guelph's On-Line News
Wednesday, May 27, 2015   11:47:21 EDT
ADV: Dining Guide Plus - Guelph and area Eating
City of Guelph Water Use is
Level 0 blue

Weather


Weather Forecast for Guelph Ontario

Current Guelph Conditions Wednesday, May 27, 2015 11:47:01 EDT

Temperature (Office)23°C
Temperature (Env Can) 23.8°C
Humidity 65 %
Humidex 29
Dewpoint 16.8°C
Wednesday: A mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this afternoon with risk of a severe thunderstorm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.

Wednesday night: Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low 11.

Thursday: A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 25.

Thursday night: Cloudy periods. Low 15.

Friday: A mix of sun and cloud. High 29.

Environment Canada Waterloo-Wellington Forecast

Environment Canada Mount Forest Forecast

Environment Canada Grey-Bruce Forecast

Infared Satellite Image

Visible Satellite Image

Exeter Radar

What would you like to see in The Fountain Pen? Drop us a line at editor@thefountainpen.com and let us know.

Some weather data provided by Environment Canada